Context menu item for WSPBuilder disappears when a WSPBuilder project is in a solution folder.

May 30, 2008 at 11:29 AM

I'm currently using WSPBuilder extensions 1.0.1 in Visual Studio 2008.  I've created a VS solution and added a WSPBuilder project.  Because i'm a bit stickler for tidyiness I like to create a solution folder so that I can put all by projects in there, the solution folder is called 'src' if you are interested.

Now this is the funny thing.  If the WSPBuilder project is in the root of the solution viewer in VS, the WSPBuilder menu item appears when I right click on the WSPBuilder project.  However, when the WSPBuilder project is in a solution folder and I right click on the WSPBuilder project the WSPBuilder menu item is not there.

Very odd.

Just thought I might raise it as a bug.

Apart from that WSPBuilder is great tool, and I have insisted that my company use it for our sharepoint development.  In fact that is what we are using it for our next big project.

Let me know if you need more info.

Jun 26, 2008 at 4:34 PM
I'll look into this issue and make sure that it will be fixed in the next version of WSPBuilder Extensions.