I'm really puzzled. I don't believe I changed anything other than maybe uninstalling CA Software (which I can't fathom why that would be related to SharePoint), but I receive the following error when I use wspbuilder:
Inner exception(1): Unable to load DLL 'onetnative.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
I read some articles referencing a Windows 2003 error, but I have Windows Server 2008, and I have not changed anything that I can recall besides the uninstall of CA Software. I noticed in procmon, that OWSTIMER.EXE finds the DLL here: C:\Program Files\Common
Files\microsoft shared\Web Server Extensions\12\BIN
But wspbuilder.exe does not look in that directory for the file.