No Resources Found

Jan 6, 2009 at 11:05 PM
No doubt about this project.. It is a great solution. I suggested this tool in my office and all went well in our virtual environments. We create WSP on virtual servers, and move it to UAT and a small script deploys those to our UAT. yesterday we did that and we are stuck now..as it says  There are resources and we should target it to webapplication. When we change the stsadm deploysolution -url %WebAppURL% it works.. but if we use -local it does not.

My question is same WSP with the same script works on one machine deploying globally but whereas it does not work on another machine.

I am struggling hard to figure out what is happening.  Please answer

Thanks