Error: Could not load type 'WSPTool.BaseLibrary.IO.ResourceReader'

Sep 20, 2010 at 1:50 AM

I am trying to recompile WSPBuilder-52373 with some recommended changes to the FindAssembliesInDirectory() Method to add the Symbols (pdb) file to the WSP solutions file. However, when I execute the code I get the following error:

Could not load type 'WSPTools.BaseLibrary.IO.ResourceReader' from assembly 'WSPTools.BaseLibrary, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2b778c59697d7d9e'.
   at Keutmann.SharePoint.WSPBuilder.Library.ManifestConfig.Load(String path)
   at Keutmann.SharePoint.WSPBuilder.Program.BuildWSP() in C:\Dev\wspbuilder-52373\WSPTools\App\WSPBuilder\Program.cs:line 37
   at Keutmann.SharePoint.WSPBuilder.Program.ExecuteOldStyle() in C:\Dev\wspbuilder-52373\WSPTools\App\WSPBuilder\Program.cs:line 139
   at Keutmann.SharePoint.WSPBuilder.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\Dev\wspbuilder-52373\WSPTools\App\WSPBuilder\Program.cs:line 103

I've tried a few things to get past the error like confirming the manifest.config file exist in the folder it is looking in, but when you drill down into the Config.Current.ManifestConfigPath you see the following error:

ManifestConfigPath The name 'ManifestConfigPath' does not exist in the current context 

After much Binging/Googling I find multiple stories online that confirm what I already know about this kind of error, so, I am into new territory.

Thank for any help

--

Dave