WspBuilder from command line 80\wpresources folder problem

Jul 28, 2010 at 12:28 PM
Edited Jul 28, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Hi all,

I've been using wspbuilder for some time (developing for moss 2007) and think its great!

I've just been trying to create some automated build batch files, with some success. I have however, hit a problem:

I have several solutions in which we make extensive use of the 80/wpresources directory. When building wsps from within visual studio (using wspbuilder extensions obviously!!) everything works fine. The problem occurs when I try to build the wsps from the command line or batch file. Its really odd, but all the folders immediately below wpresources\solutionname folder seems to get renamed minus their first letter! So for example:

A folder at location "...\wpresources\mysolutionname\myfolder" would become added to the wsp file as "...\wpresources\mysolutionname\yfolder"

Any ideas or help?!!

Thanks

Matt

Jul 30, 2010 at 8:23 AM

Nobody have any feedback with this? Was hoping I was missing something obvious! The syntax I am using is:

WSPBuilder.exe -OutputPath "path to my project folder" -SolutionPath "path to my project folder" -ProjectPath "path to my project folder"

Aug 3, 2010 at 8:57 AM
Edited Aug 3, 2010 at 8:58 AM

Ok, I found my problem (I think)!! I was using a backslash at the end of my paths:

"C:\mypath\"

If I change this to

"c:\mypath"

It seems to work ok

Few!!